Minecraft Island

The offical forum for the Minecraft Island server!

App. for Jka213456

jka213456
    Lumberjack

App. for Jka213456

Post  jka213456 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Tell us:

1: Are you banned from any servers? No Im usally a good person on servers i only grief if they just deserve it such as Griefing me,annoying me way to much,making fun of me,etc.
    2: Why should YOU get to be on the whitelist? I believe that i should be on the white list because im loyal and im a very good person. I can build great things and i can recruit people.
    3: What other servers do you have build rights on?Muffincraft,Nicks world,Minefreak world,Legond of minecraft,etc.
    4: If you could make a rule on our server, what would it be? That ever one should be treated with respect and that OPs cant be mean to unranked players
    5: What awsome structure will you build? I would want to build a huge castle but anything that you guys would want me to build i would!
    6: How did you find out about our server?Minecraftforum.net
    7: Tell us about yourself! I am 20 years old and i live in USA,TX. I am currently studying in becoming a game dev. I play alot of games such as:Minecraft,wow,Halo,COD,Gears of War,GTA,etc. I have a pre-guild for the upcoming MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic and we plan on doing PVP in game. I used to play football in highschool but stopped because i broke both my legs and they tld me that i shouldnt play anymore but that doesnt mean i go to the gym i usually go about ever day of the week except saturday and sunday. Im currently unemployed but im working on getting a job! And last but not least im currently trying to get a sponsorship with Razer!
    8: What is your Minecraft username?Jka213456
    MarcellusCrow
    Admin

Re: App. for Jka213456

Post  MarcellusCrow on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Application accepted Very Happy
    You have been added to the whitelist Smile
    No room Argona City to build yet, but feel free to look around and build outside the Walls!

jka213456
    Lumberjack

Post  jka213456 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Ok very much appreciated!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:20 pm