Minecraft Island

The offical forum for the Minecraft Island server!

MASTURCHEFF

Tony479
    Admin

MASTURCHEFF

Post  Tony479 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 am

Masturcheff part of the MCC clan grieft the ARAGONA town hall placed offencive signs and griefed the TOR base when the clan was at a neutral state. Evil or Very Mad

WHAT Tony479 has to say:

Tony479 says: GRIEFING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THE SERVER. AS THE MINISTER OF LAW I AM BANNING MASTUR FOR THE CRIME ON GRIEFING OFFENCIVE USE OF LANGUAGE AND INTRUSION AND GRIEFING OF A DIFFERENT BASE WHEN THE BASE WAS NEUTRAL. Evil or Very Mad

masturcheff will be unbanned but will be doing community service for different people and fixing the damage that was done to the city.
    MarcellusCrow
    Admin

Re: MASTURCHEFF

Post  MarcellusCrow on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 am

Tony479 wrote:Masturcheff part of the MCC clan grieft the ARAGONA town hall placed offencive signs and griefed the TOR base when the clan was at a neutral state. Evil or Very Mad

WHAT Tony479 has to say:

Tony479 says: GRIEFING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THE SERVER. AS THE MINISTER OF LAW I AM BANNING MASTUR FOR THE CRIME ON GRIEFING OFFENCIVE USE OF LANGUAGE AND INTRUSION AND GRIEFING OF A DIFFERENT BASE WHEN THE BASE WAS NEUTRAL. Evil or Very Mad

masturcheff will be unbanned but will be doing community service for different people and fixing the damage that was done to the city.

Intruding has nothing to do with it, Tony, but I agree with everything else

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am