Minecraft Island

The offical forum for the Minecraft Island server!

TooManyItems anyone...?

WrittenChild
    Lumberjack

TooManyItems anyone...?

Post  WrittenChild on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 am

Personally I like to use the TMI mod. Granted it only works if you have access to the /give command. If you do have access to such command, the TMI mod is a virtual heaven. It also works in singleplayer. TMI gives you the ability to easily give you and type of block in Minecraft at the push of a button. It saves you the trouble of having to type out the long give command. TMI is customizable for different servers which use different give commands so it offers a wide range of functionability.

Tony479
    Admin

cool

Post  Tony479 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am

Ya iv'e heard of such a mod i'll run it by Marcellus Crow and i'll have him do what he can do at moment i cant get on to server craft. Though there may be a slight fault on our server all diamond tools and armour and all gold tools and armour have to be bought in the shop at the cityo this may cause a problem for the economy plugin that we have. Also if your wondering how to get money go to the golden tower you spawned in and go to the information office on the 1st floor there you can get all info on everything but clans. Hope this has been a help Very Happy

Tony479
    WrittenChild
    Lumberjack

Re: TooManyItems anyone...?

Post  WrittenChild on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

haha kay thanks. and i know. i wasnt suggesting it for the server or anything... the thing just said to share the ones uve used.... so i was just sayin...

Tony479
    Admin

Post  Tony479 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 am

ahhh kk Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:20 pm